How to Obtain a Special Service Provider License in Colorado

Navigating the process for applying for a license or renewing a license can be challenging. CSSWA often receives questions about how this works in Colorado.

On the Colorado Department of Education (CDE) Licensing page, you will find a section for “Special Service Provider License.” Identify which license application best fits what you are applying for, weather you are applying for a first time license or you have been licensed in another state. Once you select the right license link, there is a section “Plan Ahead” that provides answers to many of the questions you may encounter as you are completing the application.

If you do encounter unique questions or problems with your application, the CDE call center is very helpful, but note the hours of operation.

Here is the CDE Licensing page link:



Pin It on Pinterest

Share This