Attention all CSSWA members and school social workers! Are you interested in serving on the CSSWA Board?
Our board is currently looking for school social work professionals across the state who may be interested in serving on the CSSWA board.
If you are interested in learning more or applying for a specific position please email us any questions or submit your letter of interest and resume to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please follow the process for applying for a vacant position on the board.
1. Interested candidate(s) sends a letter of interest and resume to the president at the following address:
Colorado School Social Work Association, email@example.com.
2. The letter and resume are brought to the next board meeting by president for review by the board.
3. President and one other board member will contact the candidate(s) for a phone interview.
4. Following the phone interview the board will vote on approval for the candidate to join CSSWA.
5. Candidate will be notified by the president.
Position requirements: CSSWA current member, currently employed and licensed (CDE) as a Colorado School Social Worker.